The Commission-Approved Brokerage Duties Addendum To Property Management Agreement Form

If a real estate agent is a party to a transaction (for example. B contract of sale or contract of sale and broker as client), this broker may ask a lawyer to prepare a form for the transaction as long as the form clearly indicates that the form is not a form approved by the Commission. There was no culture to make such disclosures to sellers or owners. This is due to the fact that brokers usually don`t invest much time with sellers or owners without getting a listing agreement. The Colorado Real Estate Commission has incorporated all the necessary information into the Real Estate Commission`s seller and owner list agreements. As a general rule, as long as a listing broker uses a right-to-sell or right to lease listing agreement approved by the Colorado Real Estate Commission, the broker is generally not required to make additional relationship presentations to a seller or lessor. Brokerage Obligations Addendum to Prosperity Management Agreement Response: Colorado`s statutes require brokers to advertise to the public about the nature of the relationship between the broker and the assisted person. Brokers are experienced in making these disclosures to buyers and tenants, as brokers often interact with buyers and tenants with whom the broker does not have an established relationship. For example, a listing agent may make a call from a potential tenant for offices in a building listed by the broker. The leasing agent can make an appointment to show the space to the interested party. After preliminary interviews or chatter about the price range and other factual issues of the potential tenant, the broker must disclose the brokerage relationship to the interested party.

Brokers are accustomed to making these disclosures with the Colorado Real Estate Commission`s Broker Disclosure to Buyer form under form number BD24-05-04. Real estate agents are required to use contracts and forms approved by the Commission for a transaction or circumstance. Question: I am a licensed real estate agent. In addition to helping landlords rent real estate, I help my landlord clients manage their portfolio. I understand that the Colorado Real Estate Commission has created a form called the Brokerage Duties Addendum to Property Management Agreement. What is this form for and when should I use it? When can I use the “Brokerage Duties Disclosure to Seller (REO and Non-CREC Approved Listing Agreements)” form? Many real estate agents want to have a single property management form that homeowners can sign. They don`t want a night on the house management contract. .